Comments Posted By Lalitasakhi dasi
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Dear Patita Pavana Prabhu,
Hare Krsna. Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to our most merciful Srila Prabhupada!
Thank you for this very wonderful article. I entered Srila Prabhupada’s service almost forty years ago; your eloquent assessment of the rise and fall of generations of living entities in the cycle of samsara and how they are sometimes plucked out of that cycle by a dedicated follower of Srila Prabhupada touched my heart very deeply. I’m inspired to ask myself, “What else can I do for Krsna today?”
So many of Srila Prabhupada’s followers are being revealed as bright gems. It’s as if Lord Caitanya’s pastimes with his devotees, as in the Caitanya-caritamrta, are unfolding before our eyes. Thank you for increasing the nectar of that glorification.
Are you the same Patita Pavana (at first, Patita Uddharana) from the Detroit temple in the early ’70s who so enthusiastically served Srila Prabhupada? I tried to cover your hair in the photograph to see if I could recognize you, and I think it could be. I often wonder where are all those devotees from decades ago who did such amazing things for Srila Prabhupada.
Whether you are or aren’t, thanks for sharing your realizations. Truly inspiring.
» Posted By Lalitasakhi dasi On Aug 23, 2009 @ 5:59 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Prabhu, we’d like to contact you regarding your video. Can you supply contact info?
» Posted By Lalitasakhi dasi On Apr 6, 2007 @ 2:55 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...