Comments Posted By ListenToHisSong
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I do not consider myself in anyway to know the correct answer, but remember the story of when a guest brought bhoga to an early Sunday Feast, not knowing it contained eggs (or that there was something about it that could not be offered), and Prabhupada said, “We are not fanatics.”
This is what I think of in my head any time an issue like this pops up.
I try to simply think of myself in Krsna’s family and strive to give Him the purest love I can muster everyday.
» Posted By ListenToHisSong On Dec 14, 2012 @ 5:42 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...