Comments Posted By Luxshmi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Hari Jaganath Prabhuji
Hare Krishna! PAMHO AGTSP and Srila Sripad Maharaj!
I can very much relate to your emotions. This unfortunate soul here was very much inspired by Maharaj’s Krsnaprema Tarangini and that was how my longing to meet him increased over a period of two years after which i finally met him in 2004.
I had the opportunity to talk to Guru Maharaj three weeks ago and he was so happy and enthusiastic. I have not yet taken shelter of his lotus feet, but over the past four years, i was totally inspired and strengthened by his mercy and his wonderful presence in my life.
Even on Sunday evening, i was listening to Krsnaprema Tarangini and i was looking forward so much to seeing Maharaj in Puri next month.
As i said, i can relate to your void and most certainly feel very very insignificant to have received Maharaj’s mercy in my life. I knew i wasn’t worthy of it in any way but he still gave his mercy without hesitation. That mercy will most certainly keep me going in remembering Maharaj’s teachings.
Jai Srila Sripad Maharaj!
Your unworthy servant
» Posted By Luxshmi On Oct 5, 2006 @ 7:27 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...