Comments Posted By Luxshmi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Hari Jaganath Prabhuji
Hare Krishna! PAMHO AGTSP and Srila Sripad Maharaj!
I can very much relate to your emotions. This unfortunate soul here was very much inspired by Maharaj’s Krsnaprema Tarangini and that was how my longing to meet him increased over a period of two years after which i finally met him in 2004.
I had the opportunity to talk to Guru Maharaj three weeks ago and he was so happy and enthusiastic. I have not yet taken shelter of his lotus feet, but over the past four years, i was totally inspired and strengthened by his mercy and his wonderful presence in my life.
Even on Sunday evening, i was listening to Krsnaprema Tarangini and i was looking forward so much to seeing Maharaj in Puri next month.
As i said, i can relate to your void and most certainly feel very very insignificant to have received Maharaj’s mercy in my life. I knew i wasn’t worthy of it in any way but he still gave his mercy without hesitation. That mercy will most certainly keep me going in remembering Maharaj’s teachings.
Jai Srila Sripad Maharaj!
Your unworthy servant
» Posted By Luxshmi On Oct 5, 2006 @ 7:27 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...