Comments Posted By Madhava
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Thank You Prabhu for your clear reasoning and well thought out article.
» Posted By Madhava On Jul 27, 2006 @ 5:36 am
As an ex Gurukuli who “went through” Gurukula for 11 years i find it refreshing to hear someone who speaks with the backing of Sastra on an issue which is so mixed up with emotion and popular opinion. We are trying to be Vaisnavas and as such it is important as a society to follow our own philosophy with integrity, humility and courage. By doing so we will please Guru and Krsna and also be a part of a “functional society” . That is the point after all. No?
Thankyou for your nice article.
» Posted By Madhava On Jul 7, 2006 @ 6:28 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Malati Mataji,
Are you saying that those who scream the loudest should be listened to. What about the majority of devotees around the world who dont post on internet sites. Please excuse me but ISKCON is a lot bigger than ISKCON North America.
What about our own philosophy. Shouldnt ‘do the right thing’ be based on that.
» Posted By Madhava On Jul 7, 2006 @ 6:41 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...