Comments Posted By Mahat-tattva Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Mahat-tattva Dasa :
Eating Like Hogs
The other day, on the way back from a five day preaching engagement at a Rainbow gathering, we stopped at a gas station. There we witnessed a most abominable thing. As we were paying the gas we noticed that in front of the cashier there was a large shelf on which they were selling worms and insects for snacks. Yep, you heard it right, worms, insects, and even scorpions. They had fried worms and crickets, spiced in varieties of ways. You could clearly see crickets’ wings and hairy legs. They had bug suckers and even insects dipped in chocolate. The advertisement for worm suckers said “Genuine Worms – Sugar Free.”
Please get the rest of the content from the link below:
» Posted By Mahat-tattva Dasa On Jul 30, 2007 @ 4:28 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...