Comments Posted By Matsya Avatara dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
We are sorry for the late reply. In light of the above comment we have deciced to take out the first line of our advertisement which says “Why become an academic scholar when you can be a natural scholar in the eternal Vaisnava tradition?”. Although this question was not intended to be polemical we can see how it could easily be read as such. The original intention was to entice devotees with the opportunity to learn the knowledge in a traditional way within our own parampara for the first time in ISKCON’s history. We beg the pardon of Rasasthali dd and Janakirama dasa and any other academic scholars who may have been disheartened by this part of our advertisement, and we look forward to serving side by side with you all in the much needed pursuit of Vaisnava academia.
Matsya Avatara dasa.
Sanskrit teacher in the Srimad-Bhagavata-Vidyapitham
» Posted By Matsya Avatara dasa On Jul 27, 2007 @ 2:30 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...