Comments Posted By Mohinder
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Kesava Krsna prabhu wrote:
“One way or another, Krsna always rights the wrongs, however long it may take.”
In Bhagavad-gita, Lord Krsna instructs Arjuna to “right the wrongs” when dharma was under attack. He rejected Arjuna’s initial desire to retire to the forest, avoid the problems, and hope that Krsna would “right the wrongs”. Of course, Krsna DOES right the wrongs, but He does it through the instrument of His devotee.
There is a saying that when there is corruption, “one who has the ability to act has the RESPONSIBILTY to act”. Just like Arjuna’s responsibility was to uphold dharma through fighting against his relatives – as ordered by the Lord Himself.
» Posted By Mohinder On Nov 23, 2006 @ 11:42 am
«« Back To Stats Page
I have also seen Krishna Dharma prabhu give classes and courses at the Manor. I have also seen prabhuji have a bookstall selling his own books during Janmastami. So clearly for him to say that he has “no influence there at all” is misleading. Indeed, his own website states:
“You can meet Krishna Dharma at Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hilfield Lane, Aldenham, WD25 8EZ (Tel 01923 857244), where he lectures and holds workshops from time to time ”
“Krishna Dharma will be signing copies of his books at Bhaktivedanta Manor during major festivals.”
I doubt he would be allowed to hold lectures, workshops and book signing events at the Manor if he had no influence there.
Another point: I found prominent references to his own books on his website, e.g.
“Krishna Dharma’s dramatisations of the Mahabharata, Ramayana and Panchatantra have become the world’s best selling editions of the epics, captivating readers in a dozen languages all around the world.”
“Beauty, Power and Grace: The Many Faces of The Goddess”
but could not find much reference at all to Srila Prabhupada’s books, which I thought strange for someone who wants “the glories of Srila Prabhupada be spread far and wide”.
» Posted By Mohinder On Oct 24, 2006 @ 5:51 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...