Comments Posted By Mukunda das
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
‘On the other hand, if someone is called upon to speak on behalf of ISKCON, there may be reasons to restrict the group of eligible persons who can perform that service, so that ISKCON’s message is properly presented.’
Yes. The standards for our representatives should be of the highest level. But the MOOD of our representatives should be unjudgemental and all encouraging. The goal is to bring the fallen souls to Krishna, not restrict their access.
» Posted By Mukunda das On Mar 4, 2010 @ 8:53 am
I recall a quote by a senior swami, ‘Krishna Consciousness is for everyone but initiation isn’t.’ And isn’t that the crux of this? Everyone should be encouraged to serve Krishna with love; in whatever way they are able. But for those who would like to take initiation there are stricter rules and regulations.
Because there are very few people who are able to follow the rules and regulations but there are many who are able to do loving service to Krishna, we should encourage inclusiveness more than exclusiveness.
» Posted By Mukunda das On Feb 25, 2010 @ 8:09 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
- ‘Could devotee screenwriters and directors put together influential films about Vedic culture and literature in a way that would attract interest in Krishna philosophy and would not be cheap or cheesy?’
Yes, I’m sure. But they’ll need money, lots of it. And the money people are only going to give money to ‘names’, a well-known director or actor. So you need a well-known director,or actor to get behind your project and then there’s a chance of something getting made.
Or you need a devotee well-wisher with deep pockets to fund it privately. But he/she needs very deep pockets. These are epic’s we’re talking about not small coffee house drama’s and most likely epics with heavy CG (computer graphic) work.
But still lets aim for the stars!
If anybody is interested in this subject matter they can write to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
» Posted By Mukunda das On Jan 9, 2010 @ 8:38 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...