Comments Posted By Mukundatta
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Krsna’s devotees are karma free. Therefore, they do not become ‘diseased’. Still, their bodies may be diagnosed with certain ‘diseases’ or ‘dead branches’. One devotee, being diagnosed with terminal cancer will take to a particular treatment and remove the ‘dead branch’. Another devotee, diagnosed with the same symptoms, will seemingly do NOT anything to remove the symptoms. In both cases these devotees ‘actions’ or ‘inactions’ may be just, and there will always be some people who are (seemingly) shocked and others who will remain (seemingly) indifferent. In both cases there will be glorification and criticism, that’s the nature of this world.
Therefore, we should always use common sense with devotion and also inquire from senior devotees (in the form of prayer, in case they are physically absent) before taking to ‘action’ or ‘non action’.
Mukunda datta das (Belgium)
» Posted By Mukundatta On Feb 24, 2008 @ 10:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...