Comments Posted By Mukundatta
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Krsna’s devotees are karma free. Therefore, they do not become ‘diseased’. Still, their bodies may be diagnosed with certain ‘diseases’ or ‘dead branches’. One devotee, being diagnosed with terminal cancer will take to a particular treatment and remove the ‘dead branch’. Another devotee, diagnosed with the same symptoms, will seemingly do NOT anything to remove the symptoms. In both cases these devotees ‘actions’ or ‘inactions’ may be just, and there will always be some people who are (seemingly) shocked and others who will remain (seemingly) indifferent. In both cases there will be glorification and criticism, that’s the nature of this world.
Therefore, we should always use common sense with devotion and also inquire from senior devotees (in the form of prayer, in case they are physically absent) before taking to ‘action’ or ‘non action’.
Mukunda datta das (Belgium)
» Posted By Mukundatta On Feb 24, 2008 @ 10:48 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...