Comments Posted By Murari sevaka
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Sridevi Dasi, when I asked about the labeling of devotees as sudras I gave the example of Sri Radha, a gurukuli. She had been considered a sudra, was was asked to take care of the cows and therefore did not receive proper education. I am not worry to be labeled a sudra but to be labeled at all, wrongly by the wrong people.
However, my husband Rama Vigraha das feels that this and other concerns should not stop Srila Prabhupada’s varnasrama mission. Do to Srila Prabhupada’s direct inspiration thirty years ago his farms were booming. The deterioration of such farm projects at the present should give us the impetus to push foreward the development of varnasrama villages with the faith and determination that Bhakti Raghava Swami is doing.
Murali Priya dd
» Posted By Murari sevaka On Sep 19, 2008 @ 10:38 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...