Comments Posted By Naradamunidas
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
PAMHO AGTSP, I would agree with you if our movement ,after Shrila Prabhupada’s departure,had proved its maturity with at least an attempt to pratically apply Varnashrama Dharma to society,but it seems to me that this did not happen.All systems applied to the material world are flawed because man that apllies them are limited by their material condition.This goes for politics and religion,but we must make choices and partecipate in active evolution for humanity.Sometimes,in Kali Yuga,this means choosing the lesser evil but as responsable human beings we must exercise our discrimination,tolerance and most importantly our compassion.
» Posted By Naradamunidas On Nov 3, 2008 @ 8:43 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Escuse me but I would like to draw your attention to the end of Matsyavatara Prabhu essay:
“As I have explained many times, I teach Yoga Psychology (bhakti-yoga) through specific and personalized courses, to develop knowledge and practical application. My treatment is spiritual and it does not replace medical diagnosis and therapies.
My goal is to create a basis for communication and for a significant growth on a personal and social level. This can be achieved through a course of study, research and experimentation provided by CSB for those who desire to deepen their knowledge.”
In my humble opinion this is the the evidence that his theory is not as you said:
“chant Hare Krishna, and all their suffering will disappear”
But that his therapy could be not only complementary but a big support to the western psychological treatments.
» Posted By Naradamunidas On Jun 8, 2008 @ 4:26 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...