Comments Posted By Nikhilananda Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
All glories to Sriman Bharata Prabhu !
One of the first initiated disciples of Srila Prabhupada in Germany, His Grace Bharata Prabhu contributed significantly to the expanion of iskcon in Germany, through his untiring work and service attitude. Bharata Prabhu impressed me and many others through his dedication to the preaching and the BTG magazine distribution in the early years and later his full time dedication to book distribution for a long time – as for his great focus and discipline in his daily services and his fast typing of translations on an old bulky type writer in the Hamburg temple. Those were the happy days… To his last breath he remained in the association of devotees. We pray for his mercy, being confident of his having attained the highest destination – full shelter at the lotus feet of Srila Prabhupada.
Your insignificant servant
» Posted By Nikhilananda Dasa On Nov 28, 2006 @ 8:20 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...