Comments Posted By Nikhilananda Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
All glories to Sriman Bharata Prabhu !
One of the first initiated disciples of Srila Prabhupada in Germany, His Grace Bharata Prabhu contributed significantly to the expanion of iskcon in Germany, through his untiring work and service attitude. Bharata Prabhu impressed me and many others through his dedication to the preaching and the BTG magazine distribution in the early years and later his full time dedication to book distribution for a long time – as for his great focus and discipline in his daily services and his fast typing of translations on an old bulky type writer in the Hamburg temple. Those were the happy days… To his last breath he remained in the association of devotees. We pray for his mercy, being confident of his having attained the highest destination – full shelter at the lotus feet of Srila Prabhupada.
Your insignificant servant
» Posted By Nikhilananda Dasa On Nov 28, 2006 @ 8:20 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...