Comments Posted By Nimai Pandit dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I may be somewhat late for this but I have found this quote you most probably know it, by His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada:
“This line of guru-paramapara is existing up to today without any break and it will continue to exist like this in the future also. To say, ‘There is no sad-guru living in the world at present and neither will there be any in the future,’ is an atheistic opinion.”
(His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada,
“The True Conception of Guru”)
I guess everyone knows the term sad-guru: top most level of guru; mahabhagavat nitya-siddha.
So according to this the parampara does not stop His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada has said it. There is always sad-guru.
Your lowly servant,
Nimai Pandit dasa.
» Posted By Nimai Pandit dasa On Oct 13, 2010 @ 6:39 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...