Comments Posted By Nimai Pandit dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I may be somewhat late for this but I have found this quote you most probably know it, by His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada:
“This line of guru-paramapara is existing up to today without any break and it will continue to exist like this in the future also. To say, ‘There is no sad-guru living in the world at present and neither will there be any in the future,’ is an atheistic opinion.”
(His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada,
“The True Conception of Guru”)
I guess everyone knows the term sad-guru: top most level of guru; mahabhagavat nitya-siddha.
So according to this the parampara does not stop His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada has said it. There is always sad-guru.
Your lowly servant,
Nimai Pandit dasa.
» Posted By Nimai Pandit dasa On Oct 13, 2010 @ 6:39 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...