Comments Posted By Nimai Pandit dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I may be somewhat late for this but I have found this quote you most probably know it, by His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada:
“This line of guru-paramapara is existing up to today without any break and it will continue to exist like this in the future also. To say, ‘There is no sad-guru living in the world at present and neither will there be any in the future,’ is an atheistic opinion.”
(His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada,
“The True Conception of Guru”)
I guess everyone knows the term sad-guru: top most level of guru; mahabhagavat nitya-siddha.
So according to this the parampara does not stop His Divine Grace Srila Bhaktisddhanta Sarsvati Thakura Prabhupada has said it. There is always sad-guru.
Your lowly servant,
Nimai Pandit dasa.
» Posted By Nimai Pandit dasa On Oct 13, 2010 @ 6:39 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...