Comments Posted By Nityananda Chandra Das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna, It is wonderful to see that this restaurant is still going strong. It was 13 years ago when I got first job there as a dishwasher. It did not last for me though, for I was in my stage of going from punk to monk. I was too attached to silly mohawk, which the manager had told me that the owner recently had seen me at a devotee wedding. He wanted it cut, and I was too attached to it, so my work sojourn lasted 1 day. I hope to go visit again and take wonderful prasadam.
» Posted By Nityananda Chandra Das On Jun 26, 2007 @ 8:18 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...