Comments Posted By Nityananda Chandra Das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna, It is wonderful to see that this restaurant is still going strong. It was 13 years ago when I got first job there as a dishwasher. It did not last for me though, for I was in my stage of going from punk to monk. I was too attached to silly mohawk, which the manager had told me that the owner recently had seen me at a devotee wedding. He wanted it cut, and I was too attached to it, so my work sojourn lasted 1 day. I hope to go visit again and take wonderful prasadam.
» Posted By Nityananda Chandra Das On Jun 26, 2007 @ 8:18 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...