Comments Posted By Nityananda priya
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
A lot of comments have been sent referring to Danavir Goswami’s article on Atma-Yoga. I know the place and the persons of the pictures (they are almost all initiated devotees) and I saw the flyer before the course took place. I rejected it, as it invites people to Kundalini and tantric yoga as worldly yoga schools. If people think, those tantric courses are able to fix the relationship between couples, I have to tell you that one of the couples divorced later and the woman hardly could go on living. The temple is not a place for this kind of yoga. Only this is what Danavir Goswami wanted to tell us.
» Posted By Nityananda priya On Jun 5, 2007 @ 1:21 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...