Comments Posted By Omkara dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Nirguna Prabhu,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
I also wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for having your brief association on sankirtana two years ago while distributing at the Bonnaroo music festival in Manchester, TN. I was very impressed and inspired by your enthusiasm and dedication to your spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada. Recently I came back from a travel sankirtana trip to Atlanta, GA. I went there for a music festival called the Echo Project. While there I met quite a few people who had already gotten books before, so I asked them which books they had. They said it was a thick book that started with a K and the description of the person who gave it to them matched you exactly. When I said Krishna Book they immediately said “YES! I love that book, it is so amazing! Do you have any other books? I want one!” They were all very inspired by your preaching and association and were itching for more books about Krishna. Thank you for your dedicated preaching. You remain an inspiration for me.
Your aspiring servant,
» Posted By Omkara dasa On Oct 20, 2007 @ 4:14 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...