Comments Posted By Padmalochan das
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
27 Sept 07, 12:45pm
The Ganga is still rising and right now it is raining heavely. 16 inches of water in the temple room. By the main gate 3 feet of water.
The rising of the water has slowed down in the last one and half hours, the power has been off for long periods but it is on just now.
The Ganga enterd the temple room at 7:50 am.
Nitai Pada kamala were brought by rickshaw from the bajan kutir to Pancha tattvas alter at 7:30 am as they were leaving Ganga devi was rushing in.
It is still raining heavily.
your servant, Padmalochan Das
» Posted By Padmalochan Das On Sep 27, 2007 @ 2:04 pm
2:00 pm 30th
it is raining steadily although there were clear skies all morning and the water has gone down by four inches.
The water left Panchatatvas alter this morning.
Power is still on almost every were although there are regular breaks of 15 to 20 minutes.
Dysentery and fever is the main problem at the moment for most devotees.
» Posted By Padmalochan das On Sep 30, 2006 @ 10:41 am
«« Back To Stats Page
1:30 pm 29th
The waters have stoped rising and went down a little but now rains are forecast for the next three days. The rains are starting as I type.
We went to the boy’s ashram yesterday afternoon, they are without power and drinking water, they have a boat so some of the boys go to the main temple area every day to bring water and food.
Last night 11:00 pm Gouri Devi dasi, her daughter and brother in law were cremated at the Goshala.
The rain is pouring and the skies are black.
» Posted By Padmalochan das On Sep 29, 2006 @ 12:44 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...