Comments Posted By Pavitra dasi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Jai Rasa Priya, you will always stay in my heart. As a gurukula sibling and and godsister to my dear departed daughter Jahnavi dasi whom you shared most of your childhood days with in the ashram, I had the opportunity of knowing you. I remember you as always shy, chaste and very smart. All glories to your service sweet one. your servant, Pavitra devi dasi
» Posted By Pavitra dasi On Dec 26, 2012 @ 3:07 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...