Comments Posted By Praghosa dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
From the Editor: It should be noted that the CPO guidelines are very extensive and have worked exceptionally well in 95% of cases that the CPO have dealt with. If the word ‘guru’ had be included in the CPO guidelines in relation to positions that could not be held by someone who had a CPO conviction, then the 95% success rate of the CPO would likely have been 100%. As I understand it the CPO guidelines will be revisited in due course of time.
» Posted By Praghosa dasa On Jul 6, 2006 @ 6:08 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...