Comments Posted By Punya Palaka dasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Oh sorry, I have standard pamho address: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Posted By Punya Palaka dasa On Oct 3, 2007 @ 6:15 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
I remember fondly a poem HG Suhotra Prabhu sent me in a personal letter sometimes in the middle of the 90’s under a nickname “bhakta Hap Camper” which he was using as his second virtual identity in his internet preaching for some time. The poem read:
Strange ideas beget strange deeds
Doubts imagined become doubts believed
Of Krsna think and pray the taste
That ever you’ll act within His grace
HG Suhotra Prabhu ki jaya!
» Posted By Punya Palaka dasa On Apr 10, 2007 @ 9:14 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...