Comments Posted By Punya Palaka dasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Oh sorry, I have standard pamho address: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Posted By Punya Palaka dasa On Oct 3, 2007 @ 6:15 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
I remember fondly a poem HG Suhotra Prabhu sent me in a personal letter sometimes in the middle of the 90’s under a nickname “bhakta Hap Camper” which he was using as his second virtual identity in his internet preaching for some time. The poem read:
Strange ideas beget strange deeds
Doubts imagined become doubts believed
Of Krsna think and pray the taste
That ever you’ll act within His grace
HG Suhotra Prabhu ki jaya!
» Posted By Punya Palaka dasa On Apr 10, 2007 @ 9:14 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...