Comments Posted By Punya Palaka dasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Oh sorry, I have standard pamho address: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Posted By Punya Palaka dasa On Oct 3, 2007 @ 6:15 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
I remember fondly a poem HG Suhotra Prabhu sent me in a personal letter sometimes in the middle of the 90’s under a nickname “bhakta Hap Camper” which he was using as his second virtual identity in his internet preaching for some time. The poem read:
Strange ideas beget strange deeds
Doubts imagined become doubts believed
Of Krsna think and pray the taste
That ever you’ll act within His grace
HG Suhotra Prabhu ki jaya!
» Posted By Punya Palaka dasa On Apr 10, 2007 @ 9:14 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...