Comments Posted By Pushkar
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I remember having visited the Singapour yatra some 20 & 10 years back and it is true that Singapore being a very orderly (and small) territory, there was no scope for not being sober and organised in the preaching, which cleverly (and confidentially) started with a restaurant, located upstairs in some building…
Coming from a recent trip to China, I could also see how there is so much in common in between Buddhism, Taoism, Confucius teachings and our Vedic & Vaishnava culture…
It is up to us to find ways to appeal to all, finding some legitimacy within the Indian community, and yet not turn Vaishnavism into an ethnic cult…
Bravo for the good move and progress
» Posted By Pushkar On Jun 11, 2007 @ 12:20 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...