Comments Posted By Pyari
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to your service to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to your transcendental departure from this world. Now you are back home with Srila Prabhupada serving him, Lord Caitanya and the Divine Couple Sri Sri Radha-Krishna. All glories to you Ramakeli.
It is unfortunate for me that I have not had your association in many years. But I was fortunate enough to get your associate and I remember you were always enthusiastic, full of energy, always happy and positive. In the BG 9-2, Krishna speaking about the highest knowledge says that it is joyfully performed, and that is how I remember you performing your service. Thank you Ramakeli. Hope to get your association once again.
Your humble servant,
Pyari Mohan Das
» Posted By Pyari On Oct 3, 2012 @ 10:11 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...