Comments Posted By Pyari
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to your service to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to your transcendental departure from this world. Now you are back home with Srila Prabhupada serving him, Lord Caitanya and the Divine Couple Sri Sri Radha-Krishna. All glories to you Ramakeli.
It is unfortunate for me that I have not had your association in many years. But I was fortunate enough to get your associate and I remember you were always enthusiastic, full of energy, always happy and positive. In the BG 9-2, Krishna speaking about the highest knowledge says that it is joyfully performed, and that is how I remember you performing your service. Thank you Ramakeli. Hope to get your association once again.
Your humble servant,
Pyari Mohan Das
» Posted By Pyari On Oct 3, 2012 @ 10:11 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...