Comments Posted By RUPANUGA SENA
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I wish to leave some more humble statments as new bhakta whom only found out about ISKCON legal cases through Trying to preach Krsna Con…..
IF WE HAVE A SOCITY WHERE ONE IS TITLED “HIS HOLINESS” HE SHOULD NOT SEEM A UNFORTUNATE MAN,(IE: CONVICTED CHILD ABUSER)
I can understand that EVERYONE can see or seen the ill effects of this so-called preaching
what has happened has happend so please can we have the respect to preach about Krsna and remove the tittle for this very practical purpose? disregarding anything else How many Devottes/Nondevotees get “Fried” by the cheats. We should be the example.
So many Prubhu’s have “given up” the Swami tittle and why not? why is this devotte still trying to preach under the Tittle of “Guru, HH, HG”, or something the devotees may scoff at!
WHAT TO SPEAK OF THE KARMIS!!
Again as far as I know pedestrians/outsiders understand “Maharaja” has Admitted to enough.
Please Forgive me for my offenses known and unknown
» Posted By RUPANUGA SENA On Jul 9, 2006 @ 1:32 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...