Comments Posted By Radha Priya Devi Dasi
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hare Krishna! Vrndavan Lila mataji has explained how painful it was to undergo such a situation and how Varnasrama is anaesthesia and the only solution!This also clearly shows how important this vision of Srila Prabhupada is and how urgent it is for one to follow this Dharma.
purusena parah pumän
visnur ärädhyate panthä
‘The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Viñëu, is worshiped by the proper execution of prescribed duties in the system of varna and äsrama. There is no other way to satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead. One must be situated in the institution of the four varnas and äshramas.’” C.C . Madhya 8.58
Through this endeavour of following Varnasrama Dharma, and thus by pleasing Srila Prabhupada and His wonderful vision of Varnasrama, we will surely be appreciate the Supreme Lord, who’s red lips are like the bimba fruit, and serve Him, leaving no time to think about pink slips! :)
Jaya Srila Prabhupada! Jaya Varnasrama Dharma!
» Posted By Radha Priya Devi Dasi On Jan 16, 2009 @ 2:48 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...