Comments Posted By Rasanandini
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Parsada, thank you for making a day with your friend and your Vrindavan cows available to readers like me.
Being stuck in an airport lounge waiting for a flight delayed by a volcanic ash cloud from Chile, I’m looking for Krishna everywhere. By reading your story at least I can accompany you in my subtle body and receive the blessings of Luxman and his herd.
Not to mention that you are revealing secrets of the goshalla: secrets that I fully intend to put into practice when I am allowed to visit again. All glories to Sri Vrindavan Dhama!
Rasanandini dasi (TKG/JPS) Melbourne Australia (Facebook Rasanandini dasi)
» Posted By Rasanandini On Jun 21, 2011 @ 10:57 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...