Comments Posted By Rohini-dulal das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Hector prabhu, your 1. comment i felt very positive.
In allmost all bakeries they are mixing MEAT in their products.
Also in many Breads!(the most worst of remnants)
It is heard to live in the city?
Why i (we) can not live in the farms as S.Prabhupada wanted?? (For those who are not Preaching, isn’t it much better for spiritual advancement?)Anyone can coment?
I was born in willage and than spoiled in the city.
Your friend must had read Jaiva dharma? (by Bhaktivinod thakur) I strongly recommend to all devotees, specialy to preachers.
ys Rohini-dulal das
» Posted By Rohini-dulal das On Oct 20, 2006 @ 10:39 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...