Comments Posted By Sachi devi dasi
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
I very much appreciate your preaching and the publicity that you gain to spread Krishna Consciousness in Canada. There was, however, one comment that was reported in the article that seems there must have been a misunderstanding by the reporter. Surely you didn’t say the following:
“Walking is one way of getting to know that spirit. “Walking some distance allows us to probe more deeply inside, to get to know ourself better.”
Really? I thought Srila Prabhupada taught us about devotional service and chanting Hare Krishna was the process in this age of Kali. In fact I don’t think that walking has ever been a method for self realization.
Obviously the reporter got it wrong. I just wanted to clarify that statement.
» Posted By Sachi devi dasi On Sep 24, 2012 @ 11:24 am
«« Back To Stats Page
It is very sad to see that after so many years of reading Srila Prabhupada’s books and practicing Krishna consciousness that such a mundane understanding of what is guru and what is guru tattva is being propagated.
If one really wishes to understand guru and guru tattva clearly I suggest going to the following site. http://www.gopaljiu.org/
There on the site you’ll find a booklet entitled “How to Find Guru” and it answers all the questions one might have very clearly.
Ys Sachi Devi Dasi
» Posted By Sachi devi dasi On Apr 21, 2010 @ 12:24 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...