Comments Posted By Sadasivapriya dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Chaitanya Mangala Prabhu,
Thank you for your points.
I agree with you that “tit for tat rhetoric” and focusing on the past is not especially desirable in this situation. Unfortunately, many things have been writen in recent weeks about the past which are either untrue, or distortions of the truth, and which only serve to malign a person who is a vaisnava of considerable spiritual stature. Do you think such claims should remain unanswered, thereby increasing hostility for everyone?
Otherwise, I appreciate the spirit of your article, and hope to support the work of healing past wounds in any way I can.
If there is any service I can do in this regard, please feel free to contact me:
» Posted By Sadasivapriya dasa On Aug 18, 2006 @ 12:04 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...