Comments Posted By Samapriya
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Pleaase post this notice on your site.
Samapriya dd (ACBSP)
My name is Samapriya dd and I am a disciple of Srila Prabhupada. I have live
in Sri Vrndavana dhama and Jagannatha Puri dhama for many years.
This is a brief note to inform the Vaishnava community that the recent
articicle posted about Vashnaivi care and codes of behavior in Sri
Vrndavana dhama was not written by me. Though there are some points I agree
with, this not the way I would invite devotees to come to Vrndavana.
Taking shelter of the holy dhama and increasing one’s hearing and chanting
of the Names and pastimes of Krsna is the first and foremost of all
activities. To perform devotional service in this most sacred of places
during Kartik is a greatly fortunate opportunity. Respect and humility for
the dhama and the devotees is basic to our Vaisnhava culture.
Please excuse the mistaken identity.
Come to the holy dhama and chant and be happy.
» Posted By Samapriya On Nov 3, 2007 @ 11:40 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...