Comments Posted By Shanti Parayana
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Prabhus, regarding the shortage of ghee mentioned in the above article, many years ago I recommended to the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture to make ghee out of excess butter. A few years ago, I saw that some U.S.Aid ghee had made it to the temple.
Now, the USAID Dept., in accordance with current US policy, works with faith-based organizations to assist the public. Is it not possible through our Food For Life in India to request for US ghee – maybe through the recent flooding?
Ys, Shanti Parayana dasa
» Posted By Shanti Parayana On Aug 12, 2007 @ 12:01 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...