Comments Posted By ShantiOm
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
When I returned back to this article I was pleasantly surprised to see your comment and really enjoyed it.
I think there’s definitely something edifying about associating with those that share the same belief systems. I know I found it to be that way when I was a Christian. I still had non-Christian friends but there was a shared connection and understanding when spending time in fellowship with other Christians.
I loved what you wrote when you wrote: “And yet, the impulse to want to break down barriers to understanding between faithful theists of different religions, churches, sampradaya lineages or organizational camps, is also a good and Godly one. ”
I truly believe that it’s quite possible, no matter what one’s faith or belief, that all who are earnestly seeking the truth and feel they are encountering God and bearing the fruit of it, are drawing from the same well. God is so much bigger than to be necessarily confined to categories and labels.
Really enjoyed your comment.
» Posted By ShantiOm On Jun 13, 2012 @ 3:18 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...