Comments Posted By Shyama Rasika Dasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Jaiho! Nimai Pandita Prabhu! Thank you very much for your kind reply and explanation.
Your Ever Servant
» Posted By Shyama Rasika Dasa On May 21, 2012 @ 11:53 am
«« Back To Stats Page
Jaiho! Nimai Pandita Prabhu.
Please accept my humble obeisances. It is a great work, what you have done for sure. It is a great work. But, for your notice, “Dusta Mana” – This poem is translated by HH Jayapataka Swami and published in early 80’s in the name of Vaishnava Ke? I think HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada also given his translation for the first 6 verses of “Dusta Mana”. You can get this book (it is available in Mayapur and other places), and you can cross check with your translation in order to understand more deep, what our acarya’s has given by their translation. Sorry, if anyway, any of my words hurts you. Please forgive me.
Thank you very much
Your Ever Servant,
Shyama Rasika Dasa
» Posted By Shyama Rasika Dasa On May 17, 2012 @ 6:08 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...