Comments Posted By Shyama-Vallabha-das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
HG Vibhu Chaitanya prabhu left his body yesterday (21/12/2007) at 9.41pm amidst exuberant chanting by HG Aindra prabhu and other devotees. He is a senior disciple of Srila Prabhupada. HG Bhurijana prabhu was sitting next to him holding his hand. Also present were HH Dhanurdhar Swami, HG Dinabandhu prabhu, HH Umapati Swami, HG Devamrita prabhu, HG Jagattarini mataji, HG Parvati mataji and many others. He had the garlands of the deities placed over him, tulsi maharani looking over him, shaligram shila and goverdhan shila placed on his head. Hospice care was provided towards the end of his life by the hospice team in Vrindavan established by Bhaktivedanta Hospital, Mumbai.
He had been given the instruction to never leave the premises of Krsna Balaram temple by Srila Prabhupada and for all these years he maintained that. He is very much loved and dear to all the devotees. His service was to cook for the deities which he did for about 18 years till his health prevented him from doing so. Then he did the service of distributing charanamrita at the temple. Finally he was completely bed bound. Till 4 days before his departure, he never took any service from anyone. He did not like it. He never spoke anything in criticism of anyone. The only words he would speak were ‘vanca kalpatarubhyas ca’.’ whenever anyone would visit him. He was 85 years old.
Shyama Vallabha das
» Posted By Shyama-Vallabha-das On Dec 22, 2007 @ 1:19 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...