Comments Posted By Shyamarupa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Hare Krsna. Dandavat Pranams.
Just a quick question, to clarify a minor point.
In the opening paragraph it is stated “As part of regular daily worship, Srila Prabhupada is offered guru-puja with full arati along with the singing of the Guru-vandana prayers”
Does this mean offering the ghee lamp by waving them in four circles to the lotus feet, two circles to the navel, and three circles to His Divine Grace’s face; then offer seven circles to the his whole body, as per the standard set by the ministry of Deity Worship, constituting a “full arati”?
I ask, as the common standard in a number of ISKCON temples is only to offer a ghee lamp 7 times around the body of Srila Prabhupada, and not a full number of times indicated above.
Please clarify which is the appropriate standard.
» Posted By Shyamarupa On Oct 2, 2014 @ 7:59 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Payonidhi Prabhu,
Dandavats. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
To briefly answer your question, “yes” she is getting vegetarian food. The nurses there assured me of that, even before I had a chance to ask. And when devotees come to visit, we bring her prasadam.
Unfortunately she lives a distance away, otherwise I would be happy to bring mataji prasadam every day.
» Posted By Shyamarupa On Sep 20, 2012 @ 12:12 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...