Comments Posted By Sri Radharamana dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Dear Sriman Puskaraksa prabhu,
I am grateful to receive your kind words of encouragement in feeble attempts to follow in the footsteps of preaching soldiers like your grace. You will be pleased to know, that there are a number of devotee colleagues in Pandava Sena throughout the UK who will also now be sharing the message of Srila Prabhupada in whatever industry they work in through similar sessions. These are concluded with distribution of Srila Prabhupada’s books. Although anyone can attend from within the respective organisations, the sessions/titles and delivery are all targeted at attracting individuals primarily from Western backgrounds. We seek the prayers of all in this humble contribution of preaching.
The article was co-compiled by another colleague to whom I will also convey your appreciation towards. Although I am an initiated disciple of Tridandi Sripad Radhanatha Svami, I am rather elated to know that a siksa relationship can paint a thin line of affiliation. Both my diksa and siksa Gurus have repeatedly taught to treat and serve both equally for they represent each other and ultimately Srila Prabhupada. Your assumption therefore greatly awards my attempts to follow this dual instruction. I hope I can paint the same affection of equality within the wider ISKCON community of devotees. Hare Krsna.
» Posted By Sri Radharamana dasa On Dec 3, 2010 @ 10:58 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...