Comments Posted By Srutadeva das
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
It is very frustrating for me to hear news of a Vaishnava’s passing and having to deal with emotions of confusion. Although there are three articles
regarding Suhotra prabhu I still don’t know if that is my Godbrother or someone else. Even with the photos I am not sure since I haven’t seen Suhotra prabhu
in over 20 years.
When Samba das passed away recently I was wondering who he was. I knew a Samba das in Englad in the 70’s and again I wasn’t sure until I saw the photos and it definitely was not him. If the devotees that write to you don’t give adequate information perhaps you can write them with some sort of form to fill out.
Then at least we who are reading will know when the devotee joined the movement, who their spiritual master was, where they had been doing devotional service and where they were living recently, what their illness was and how they passed away etc. etc. I think I am not the only one that is feeling some frustration in this regard.
Thank you so much for considering this. Hare Krishna.
» Posted By Srutadeva das On Apr 13, 2007 @ 10:42 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...