Comments Posted By SteveM
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
God is neither – and is both. Let’s see how.
Your understanding concerning Krishna’s forms are incorrect. You have stated that krishna’s form is neither and is both but this is not the correct understanding. please read carfully the statement below.
SB 4.8. 47
Here in this verse the word purusam is very significant. The Lord is never female. He is always male (purusa). Therefore the impersonalist who imagines the Lord’s form as that of a woman is mistaken. The Lord appears in female form if necessary, but His perpetual form is purusa because He is originally male.
You have also stated: Before we can understand whether God is male or female, we need to clearly understand that we ourselves are neither male nor female.
I am afread that your understanding in this case is also of incorrect intellegence as stated in
The living beings are by constitution feminine by nature. The male or enjoyer is the Lord, and all manifestations of His different potencies are feminine by nature.
Please forgive any offience your servant steve
» Posted By SteveM On Dec 24, 2006 @ 10:14 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...