Comments Posted By Suresvara
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Varsana Maharaja is a true Prabhupada visionary. His words are an outstanding example of passing on Prabhupada’s legacy as it is. May the Lord give him many more years to help New Vrindaban show us and the world a better way to live, the way Krishna lives, with the cows, calves, and cowherd boys and girls.
» Posted By Suresvara On Jul 28, 2014 @ 1:22 am
The concern of any donor is that the money one gives will be used for the purpose one intends. So, how do I go about making a “secure donation” for the construction of Srila Prabhupada’s Temple of the Vedic Planetarium, and how will the TOVP team verify that the donation will be used solely for that purpose?
Yours for a transparent, accountable ISKCON,
» Posted By Suresvara On Apr 7, 2010 @ 7:36 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Wonderful eulogy, Rupanuga Prabhu. Thank you for introducing us to Srimati Krsna-krpa dasi, our godsister. She went home and left you with nothing but Prabhupada and Krsna. What matchless gifts. With love from your servant, Suresvara dasa
» Posted By Suresvara On Dec 19, 2008 @ 5:35 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...