Comments Posted By SuresvaraACBSP
Displaying 1 To 3 Of 3 Comments
Thank you, Maharaja, for beautifully expressing what we feel for Nirguna Prabhu–sad he’ll be leaving us, happy he has such a golden opportunity to go home. We are moved and purified to hear one sankirtana soldier saying good-bye to another. Bravo to Nirguna. The Golden Dancer awaits his humble heart…Ys, Suresvara dasa
» Posted By SuresvaraACBSP On Oct 16, 2007 @ 4:46 am
Dear Indradyumna Maharaja,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
You were wise to say good-bye to Nirguna Prabhu in writing. And compassionate. When I called him to say good-bye yesterday, it was very difficult for him to speak. When I asked him how he was so fearless as death was approaching, his three-word response said it all: “Faith in Krishna.”
One reason Nirguna was able to join you on the Polish Tour was that Krishna had just dismantled his family life. Instead of becoming depressed or trying to recoup, he wound up his affairs and hit the road to preach. Like yourself, a true sankirtana soldier.
Thank you for beautifully expressing what all of us who know Nirguna feel: sad that he’s leaving us and happy for his golden opportunity to go home.
Bravo, Nirguna, the Golden Dancer awaits you…With brotherly love from your servant,
» Posted By SuresvaraACBSP On Oct 16, 2007 @ 1:50 am
«« Back To Stats Page
I just spoke with Nirguna Prabhu by phone. The recent paralysis has left him bedridden, but he’s in good spirits and fearless. People want to come see him, so he’s been eating again to keep his body alive a few more weeks. He sounded clear, sober, and grateful for the auspicious departure Lord Chaitanya is arranging for him in ShriDham Mayapur. I’m sure he’ll inspire anyone, especially old friends, who can visit, call, or write him here on Dandavats. The phone number in his room is +91 93 325 84165.
Nirguna has been a real friend to me and many–sweet, deep, and straight. Krishna loves a humble heart like his. I’m not surprised He’s taking him home so soon. Sadhavo hrdayam mahyam…Ys, Suresvara dasa
» Posted By SuresvaraACBSP On Sep 23, 2007 @ 10:44 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...