Comments Posted By The Heat
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
We ( Menu pages ) would like to let you know that a new review has been posted for Govindas ( Aungier Street – Dublin )
Review by the “Heat”
Way back when I was a Dublin university slacker trying to eat out on about six euros a day Govindas was a regular haunt of mine. While you can no longer get a lunch plate loaded with rice, paneer and the special of the day for three euros, the place is still great value and the same ‘classic’ menu remains. If you’re a regular then you’ll know which day to go for the excellent vegetarian moussaka, (Tuesday), I’d also recommend the homemade cheesecakes – actually among the best I’ve ever had. Goloka, who runs the place, is always chilled out and welcoming.
My verdict on Govindas: Cult classic!
» Posted By The Heat On Jun 26, 2007 @ 11:32 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...