Comments Posted By The Heat
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
We ( Menu pages ) would like to let you know that a new review has been posted for Govindas ( Aungier Street – Dublin )
Review by the “Heat”
Way back when I was a Dublin university slacker trying to eat out on about six euros a day Govindas was a regular haunt of mine. While you can no longer get a lunch plate loaded with rice, paneer and the special of the day for three euros, the place is still great value and the same ‘classic’ menu remains. If you’re a regular then you’ll know which day to go for the excellent vegetarian moussaka, (Tuesday), I’d also recommend the homemade cheesecakes – actually among the best I’ve ever had. Goloka, who runs the place, is always chilled out and welcoming.
My verdict on Govindas: Cult classic!
» Posted By The Heat On Jun 26, 2007 @ 11:32 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...