Comments Posted By TripD108
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I certainly hope the GBC is intending to provide a thorough theological/shastric justification (via a combination of guru, sadhu, shastra precedents) to the community for the rationale behind its radical decision to not allow Dhanurdhara Swami to initiate within ISKCON and, if it decides to do it, the theological justification for instructing him to give up sannyasa. This latter restriction in particular seems rather strange in light of shastric descriptions about the nature and characteristics of sannyasa and such a decision would be curiously demonstrative of the way in which the concept of sannyasa has come to be uniquely interpreted and applied by the Governing Body Commissioners of ISKCON.
-Tripurari dasa (hdg)
» Posted By TripD108 On Jul 8, 2006 @ 2:21 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...