Comments Posted By Umapati Swami
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Please accept my most humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
I once asked Srila Prabhupada about chanting while driving, as one cannot chant attentively at that time. Srila Prabhupada said that we should always be chanting but that we should chant 16 good rounds every day. So courtesy japa is not in itself wrong as long as we do not count it in our 16 rounds.
Your most humble servant,
» Posted By Umapati Swami On Jan 9, 2007 @ 8:10 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...