Comments Posted By Vedavyasa Dasa
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
My dear Bharata Prabhu,
please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
With a sad heart I just read about your passing.
Now this mortal world has lost another of Srila Prabhupada’s dear disciples.
Nevertheless, many fortunate souls had the opportunity to meet you while you were distributing books on the streets of Germany in the 70s and 80s, and who knows how many of them have been elevated by coming in contact with you, a sincere representative of Srila Prabhupada and Lord Caitanya.
I will always remember with fondness your association in the early days of the Hamburg temple, in Bartelsstrassse and later Kapitelbuschweg. Your humility and dedication to book distribution inspired all of us, and especially many new devotees who learned the art by your expert guidance and good example.
I had hoped to see you this summer, after almost 30 years of separation, but as you explained to me, your poor health did not allow you to fly to Malaga and spend a few weeks with us here under the shelter of Sri Sri Gaura-Nitai’s lotus feet.
Now you have left us, and my only hope is to see you some time in the future. Please pray for me that I may be granted the opportunity to rejoin you and our beloved spiritual father Srila Prabhupada, wherever that may be.
Your eternal servant,
» Posted By Vedavyasa Dasa On Nov 29, 2006 @ 4:55 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...