Comments Posted By Yajnavalkya_dasa
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Actually, Angkor Wat is not just the “largest Vishnu temple in the world”, as mentioned in the article; it is “the largest religious monument in the world”, according to Wikipedia. At the present time, unfortunately, it is a Buddhist temple.
» Posted By Yajnavalkya_dasa On Mar 23, 2014 @ 9:19 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
I see very little connection between this and Hare Krishna devotees. They are obviously not devotees. The “devotees” of the movie “Airplane” bear a closer resemblance. And the whole purpose of this video is, obviously, just for laughs.
I, for one, find it amazing (and dismaying) that Buddhism in the western countries has found a thorough intellectual stronghold in the contemporary culture, despite the drunkenness and debauchery of “esteemed” Chogyam Trungpa and the veal-eating of the Dalai Lama.
Yet Hare Krishna, despite its glorious, unparalleled intellectual heritage, is relegated to jokes.
» Posted By Yajnavalkya_dasa On Sep 30, 2011 @ 6:01 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...