Comments Posted By Yeshey
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
As one who was exposed to the reading of Antaryami in Dallas, Tx I can affirm that his example was powerful. He once gave me a formula, which I implore him to repost here. That formula measured one’s life hours, deducted for sleep and work and average life span. It gave one a good idea of how many years you actually had left to read sacred texts, not withstanding one’s eventual failing of eyesight and comprehension. His example and fury for study, to make second nature the inner teachings as an inner work, was an example that could withstand the changes of the outer world and the outer work. All serve and I believe part of his service was/is this living example to study sacred texts.
» Posted By Yeshey On Jan 14, 2007 @ 1:35 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...