Comments Posted By Yeshey
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
As one who was exposed to the reading of Antaryami in Dallas, Tx I can affirm that his example was powerful. He once gave me a formula, which I implore him to repost here. That formula measured one’s life hours, deducted for sleep and work and average life span. It gave one a good idea of how many years you actually had left to read sacred texts, not withstanding one’s eventual failing of eyesight and comprehension. His example and fury for study, to make second nature the inner teachings as an inner work, was an example that could withstand the changes of the outer world and the outer work. All serve and I believe part of his service was/is this living example to study sacred texts.
» Posted By Yeshey On Jan 14, 2007 @ 1:35 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...