Comments Posted By akd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Why do the managers of the Bhakti Cafe (and Bhakti Center) find it necessary, or even useful, to sell coffee (not decaffeinated coffee, but coffee with caffeine)? As the Bhakti Cafe is in the same building as the Bhakti Center, which is the place of residence of many initiated devotees and also the home of Radha-Krishna deities, it would seem that the nondevotees will think that the Hare Krishna Movement condones drinking coffee. Otherwise the Bhakti Cafe offers a nice menu and a nice staff, and seems to have so much nice to offer.
» Posted By akd On Nov 8, 2010 @ 3:53 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...