Comments Posted By akd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Why do the managers of the Bhakti Cafe (and Bhakti Center) find it necessary, or even useful, to sell coffee (not decaffeinated coffee, but coffee with caffeine)? As the Bhakti Cafe is in the same building as the Bhakti Center, which is the place of residence of many initiated devotees and also the home of Radha-Krishna deities, it would seem that the nondevotees will think that the Hare Krishna Movement condones drinking coffee. Otherwise the Bhakti Cafe offers a nice menu and a nice staff, and seems to have so much nice to offer.
» Posted By akd On Nov 8, 2010 @ 3:53 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...