Comments Posted By akd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Why do the managers of the Bhakti Cafe (and Bhakti Center) find it necessary, or even useful, to sell coffee (not decaffeinated coffee, but coffee with caffeine)? As the Bhakti Cafe is in the same building as the Bhakti Center, which is the place of residence of many initiated devotees and also the home of Radha-Krishna deities, it would seem that the nondevotees will think that the Hare Krishna Movement condones drinking coffee. Otherwise the Bhakti Cafe offers a nice menu and a nice staff, and seems to have so much nice to offer.
» Posted By akd On Nov 8, 2010 @ 3:53 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...