Comments Posted By akd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
Why do the managers of the Bhakti Cafe (and Bhakti Center) find it necessary, or even useful, to sell coffee (not decaffeinated coffee, but coffee with caffeine)? As the Bhakti Cafe is in the same building as the Bhakti Center, which is the place of residence of many initiated devotees and also the home of Radha-Krishna deities, it would seem that the nondevotees will think that the Hare Krishna Movement condones drinking coffee. Otherwise the Bhakti Cafe offers a nice menu and a nice staff, and seems to have so much nice to offer.
» Posted By akd On Nov 8, 2010 @ 3:53 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...