Comments Posted By akhandhar
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
It was nice reading the article about Kids not Krsna conscious. I have noticed that many devotees who see that their kids aren’t like them, philosophical, don’t treat them properly. These are kids aged 5,9 and 12. Is it wrong of kids of this age to play badminton, go cycling,etc. The parents compare them with kids who appear to be in the mood of Krsna consciousness and shower them with love, talk with them whereas they don’t do so for their kids. They don’t make an effort to talk with their kids and blame either parent for not doing the duty.
Does donating money everywhere, chanting 16 rounds, talking sweetly with devotees, behaving humbly in front of others but behaving in the manner mentioned above qualify to be classified as surrendered to Krsna and valid for initiation???
This is a serious matter where devotees are advising them to give up on jobs and responsibility towards family in the name of Krsna consciousness and going back to Godhead whereas they cling on their jobs and family responsibility.
Please advise.Its happening everywhere.
» Posted By akhandhar On Jun 10, 2011 @ 1:57 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...