Comments Posted By amargaurdas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
The tale of Dorothy is a tale of all of us who have come in contact with HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj. How a moment’ association of a pure devotee like him can change one’ life has been experienced by many of us.
I pray at the lotus feet of Sri Sri Radha Gopinath to always remember and never forget the causeless act of Maharaj whence he mercifully agreed to deliver me from the muck of this material world. May I always remain conscious of my lack of any qualification and his supreme mercy to have accepted me as his disciple.
» Posted By amargaurdas On Sep 14, 2010 @ 11:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...