Comments Posted By amargaurdas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
The tale of Dorothy is a tale of all of us who have come in contact with HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj. How a moment’ association of a pure devotee like him can change one’ life has been experienced by many of us.
I pray at the lotus feet of Sri Sri Radha Gopinath to always remember and never forget the causeless act of Maharaj whence he mercifully agreed to deliver me from the muck of this material world. May I always remain conscious of my lack of any qualification and his supreme mercy to have accepted me as his disciple.
» Posted By amargaurdas On Sep 14, 2010 @ 11:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...