Comments Posted By amargaurdas
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
The tale of Dorothy is a tale of all of us who have come in contact with HH Radhanath Swami Maharaj. How a moment’ association of a pure devotee like him can change one’ life has been experienced by many of us.
I pray at the lotus feet of Sri Sri Radha Gopinath to always remember and never forget the causeless act of Maharaj whence he mercifully agreed to deliver me from the muck of this material world. May I always remain conscious of my lack of any qualification and his supreme mercy to have accepted me as his disciple.
» Posted By amargaurdas On Sep 14, 2010 @ 11:54 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das Devotees explain that ...