Comments Posted By amdd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I am also a hatha yoga practicioner and I am very happy for this practice. Although I have been chanting ever since my childhood the quality of my rounds have better ever since I started practicing pranayam and hatha. I see devotees old and new chanting and sleeping all the time, going to bhagavatam class and sleeping, going about their days like zoombies… (I am sorry for the expression but a devotee who eats late at night and then wakes up early morning just looks like it). There are those serious devotees who make serious efforts to improve their standards and this is not for them. But for those who are battleing with sleep all day here is my message: please do some yoga and stop snoozing japa! and as far as Danavir Maharaj’s message I think he would benefit from yoga too! if he would give it a try and relax then he would see what are we talking about! Buena suerte Sita pati!
» Posted By amdd On Oct 2, 2006 @ 11:02 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...