Comments Posted By amdd
Displaying 1 To 1 Of 1 Comments
«« Back To Stats Page
I am also a hatha yoga practicioner and I am very happy for this practice. Although I have been chanting ever since my childhood the quality of my rounds have better ever since I started practicing pranayam and hatha. I see devotees old and new chanting and sleeping all the time, going to bhagavatam class and sleeping, going about their days like zoombies… (I am sorry for the expression but a devotee who eats late at night and then wakes up early morning just looks like it). There are those serious devotees who make serious efforts to improve their standards and this is not for them. But for those who are battleing with sleep all day here is my message: please do some yoga and stop snoozing japa! and as far as Danavir Maharaj’s message I think he would benefit from yoga too! if he would give it a try and relax then he would see what are we talking about! Buena suerte Sita pati!
» Posted By amdd On Oct 2, 2006 @ 11:02 pm
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...