Comments Posted By amoghadas.acbsp
Displaying 1 To 2 Of 2 Comments
Thank you all for your wisdom. Surely a title would be in order that all agree upon, or many agree upon. I suppose our GBC members would like to discuss this. It seems that a lot of devotees want to address him with some title.
Maybe ISKCON Namacharya would suite, as it designates the ISKCON era. Malati suggested Kirtan-acharya on pamho free forum.
» Posted By amoghadas.acbsp On Jul 21, 2010 @ 4:05 pm
«« Back To Stats Page
Since I wrote this, Manohar Shyam Prabhu told me that his family had packed everything they could save in a vehicle and were about to drive away from the house, but the huge wall of flames was only about 20 metres away coming at them. His mother cried out to Lord Nrsimhadeva for help. That is when the wind changed direction and the fire went in another direction.
» Posted By amoghadas.acbsp On Jan 8, 2010 @ 6:30 am
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...